Monday, August 25, 2014

The Experiment

In the GT (gifted & talented) program, Mr.Sanderl assigned us an an assignment to make whatever we wanted on Photoshop, no instructions, nothing, just exploring. I really was excited about this assignment but also worried since it was my first time using Photoshop. I did not have any experience with Photoshop what so ever, so in my head I was thinking oh my gosh what am I going to do :o. But once I started on Photoshop and started trying out different tools I kind of got the idea of it. I have to say Photoshop is pretty cool. The class and I was assigned this assignment by Mr.Sanderl because he wanted see what we knew from experience and see what we can make by just letting our minds go free. The thing that was oh so right about this assignment was that we got to make whatever we wanted to on Photoshop. The thing that was oh so wrong about this assignment was well for me I just didn't know what to make, so I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what most of the tools did, I didn't know how to this, that, all I knew was how to draw. But after a couple of minutes of trying out the different tools of Photoshop, I kind of got the hand of it. And before I knew it, I made this beautiful creation.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your color scheme and font on your posts! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete