Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lessons Learned

For this project that Mr. Sanderl assigned the class for HikiNo is actually more fun than I thought it was going to be. I think the most interesting part of this project would probably have to be working with my team and going out in the community while filming our project and interviews. It's my first time doing this and I have to say it's been a pretty fun experience so far.

I think the biggest roadblock for our team so far would have to be checking our schedules and meeting up together to film. Due to everyone having lots of stuff going on at the moment but we were able to meet up all together at least once. And that meet up went perfectly fine, I'm glad my team and I were able to get pull through.

I think the most valuable part of this filming process would probably have to be the flow of every shot and all of the film put together. I think that's the most valuable part of this filming process because you basically don't want your audience to get lost and not know what's going on. Plus if we get a good flow and process of all our films, we're more closer to being on channel 9 ;).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog Leslie! Everything is so readable and the layout looks great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete